Donnerstag, 10. August 2017

MURTLAP from Fantastic Beasts an where to find them

Hallöchen HoneyBees,



I know I am doing a lot of beasts and fantastic beasts related. That's just my mood now and I don't wanna restrict my hobbies. I hope not to bore or annoy you with all of that. Though, here comes my tiny version of the nasty Murtlap ;) I think he's not nasty, just behaved like that in the movie. I guess the Murtlap was scared and defended itself.
 
 Here is the video on youtube to watch the crafting:
All the other things in the fotos are also handmade. If you like you can find videos of all of them on this blog or on youtube. It's New Scamander's Case, Newt Scamanders Wand (I actually made the whole wand collection from Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.) and the cute Occamy Baby with its silver eggshell. There is a whole video only about the Occamy Babies and how i made their nest as well. I hope you enjoy all of them :*







Thank you for beeing with me :*

Kommentare:

  1. Hello honey,
    Terrific work. He is beautifully sculpted!
    Big hug
    Giac

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Giac. It's an honor to hear such a compliment from a talented artist like you!

      Löschen