Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2017

PICKETT the BOWTRUCKLE from Fantastic Beasts and where to find them

Hello everyone.

this time it's not a miniature. I thought I share it on this platform as well and maybe someone likes to see it. I hope that here are some fans of the Harry Potter Fandom ;).
So this cutie is made of polymere clay. The body has a wire inside and the leaves / ears are made of fabric with a wire inside to bend the leaves in shape. After that I painted and fixed averything with a matt vanish. As always, here I give you some detailed photos and on youtube I have uploaded a video of the making of. Please enjoy and see you next time.


The Making of: VIDEO

And some detail photos:


 Some time ago I also sculped a GROOT. Somehow they are the same kind of species???? I don't know. But they seem to like each other ;)



1 Kommentar: