Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016

X-MAS in Miniature

MERRY XMAS

Here is the Tutorial for the whole X-Mas decoration. There I discribe the how-to and what material I use and how I do everything.


Now there are some close ups. ENJOY :D

The toys I brought at the X-Mas market. The rest I have done on my own.
 Mistle toe :D Made of wre covered with wood glue and painted with acrylic paint.The white fruits are micro marbles from the nail art aupplys and white paint. Whatch the video I linked at the start of this post to see how it's done :D

the left side of the room.
:D


 This is my favourite picture of all.

The bow is behind the XMAS tree  attached to the back wall of the room box.

 The ginger bread house I have done last year. It's completely made of polymere clay - nothing else.
 These figures are also from the XMAS market.

I hope you enjoyed this short post and I wish you all a very merry X-MAS!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen