Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016

Don't look back ... a New Beginning

Hallöchen everyone, 
It’s been a while since I have posted here. And I missed it, but also I couldn't make myself continuing with that huge project house I started with. Every time I saw it all the things that I want (and >have<) to do and all the unfinished things.... it always reminded me of undone and made me feel guilty. Over time the feelings turned into are annoyed and angry. So I made a decision. It wasn't easy but I destroyed the house. I only kept some drawings from the surface of the house the one room that was almost finished. I sawed it off the house and finished it. I felt so much released and free after I had done this. I made my peace with that and had new fresh ideas. I learned my lesson. I won't start such a huge project ever again. Now I focus on smaller rooms which I can finish in reasonable time. I hope you all can forgive me for being silent sooooooo long and I hope you enjoy the new beginning as much as I do. 
Today I will show you the remains of my big huge house - the Confectionary

I built a new box surrounding the room and added a removable front PVC window. The electricity is not jet working. Loose cables are dangling at the back of it. I am afraid of the electronics things. I have no clue how all of this works. But I will and want to face it and want to learn how to build electricity into my projects. If someone can give me an advice how to do it - or a link - that would be incredible lovely!
 
This is the room box standing on a board in my living room. On top the room box I placed a lot of family pictures in nice old looking frames.



 The right site of the box. For this and the next shots I removed the plastic window for a better view without light reflexions.


On top of the chimney board.



The box stands on four beautiful old lookking lion paws I brought on eBay.


A look inside. From the right wall to the left.


 This is the middle section - Why is the cake on the floor? I have no idea why I did that!?!


And the left side.

Thank you very much for your attention and wellcome back! :-*

Kommentare:

  1. Your confectionary room box is beautiful! I am like you, I can't make big rooms because it takes too long and I would get bored before I even finish it. I will just stick to making small items which can be completed more easily. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Miniature Patisserie Chef.
    It feels good not to be alone with that .Thank you! :*

    AntwortenLöschen